Monday, December 22, 2008

Ellie Decorated

As I went to wrap some Christmas gifts this year, I pulled out the basket of yarn to decorate the gifts. It brought back a great memory.

Last December, I was talking with my Mom on the phone. I was in the kitchen and I heard Ellie running around upstairs. I didn't think much of it at first because she loves to run around with her toys. The ruckus kept getting louder and I told my Mom that I needed to go and see what Ellie was up to. When I got to the top of the stairs, this is what I saw...


I moaned and my Mom laughed and said that I needed to hang up and get a picture of it.

Ellie doesn't usually get into things, so I didn't think anything about it when I placed the newly purchased yarn on the bed. She loved it so much, we decided to buy her yarn for Christmas.

This event is one of my favorite Ellie moments. I also love it because my Mom taught me that it's important to laugh, even when the new skein of yarn is strewn all over the family room.

3 comments:

jamatukk said...

Oh that Ellie I want to squease her. Too cute. Its true Mom did tell us to laugh when our kids got into something they shouldn't of. Seriously love the photos, cause Ellie is the worlds cutest little Boston Terrier EVER. Good to see you the other night, I have loved munching on the pomegranate. Love ya Britt

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

LOVE IT! Little Ellie. Merry Christmas you cute little package you.
-Aunt Steph

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

SOOOOO CUTE!!

♥Haleigh