Friday, December 19, 2008

Another Project Done


We finally have a headboard (of sorts) for the bed that we have had for over two years.

We made the platform for the mattress ourselves. I stained the wood and Dwight put it all together. It's a custom size, so we haven't been able to find a headboard that would fit. Last week, I found some bamboo placemats that were the perfect color so we lined them up and attached them to the wall using upholstery nails.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Heidi, that looks awesome! I want your bread recipe too. :)

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

Oh Heidi! (picture me using the same voice you used while waiting in line for the Price is Right)I love it!! In all seriousness I do. It looks great!
-Steph

Jessica Adams said...

I LOVE IT!!!! It looks so good!

T.A.T.I Crew said...

It looks fabulous! (insert Price is Right voice also.)

Really, I need to see it in person. It looks amazing.