On Thursday, I went to put something away in the craft closet and ended up tearing everything apart so that I could organize it. It has been on my t0-do list for awhile, so I had been planning in my head how I wanted it to look, but I didn't think I would get around to it for awhile. That's usually how my projects get started. I get doing one thing, and end up doing another.
After I tore everything out of the closet in one room, I tore everything out of the closet in another, so I could combine everything into one. Our guest room now has a real closet - not one that's packed with craft supplies. Our office closet is now the craft closet. It's nice to have everything in one place.
It took two days to get the closet finished, but it was worth all of the work. Now I want to figure out how to turn the sliding closet doors into doors that pull open so I can see all of the closet at the same time.


1 comment:
your ribbon is totally organized order of the colors of the rainbow. no wonder mom says we are alike, i think we're both Obsessive/Compulsive. that's how the clothes in my closet are.
it looks awesome!!! i'll have to steal some of your ideas in that department too!
Post a Comment