Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jessica

Today is my sister, Jessica's, birthday. I won't say how old she turned just in case she is keeping that confidential, and because I'm her older sister.

It still amazes me that my little sister has grown up. She got married a year ago, on April 12th, has a good job and a cute house. I still think of her as the little girl wearing my veil at my wedding reception, the little girl who used to sing an operatic version of "Meg the Flamingo", the little girl who was devastated when I ran over her favorite bike, and the young girl who would come swimming at my apartment in Bountiful. I have folders full of pictures that she drew for me and plenty of journal entries that contain my favorite Jessica quotes.

She makes me laugh and is one of the wittiest people I know. It has been fun to have that little girl turn into one of my best friends.

I love you Jess! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In keeping with the activities of the day, it was fun at Jessica and Justins and as a follow up, I found this:

http://forums.officer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65776

It's a forum for police officers to answer traffic questions.

Much Love.

Jessica Adams said...

:) I feel so special!
Thanks, Heid! I love you too! I look so little in that picutre!

Oh, and my status is going to stay neutral on the whole stop sign/intersection thing. We didn't start the fire, although it did ignite at our house. (Thank you to Billy Joel for that clever lyric.)