When I rolled down the window to get a picture, the rain came pouring in, drenching the dashboard in just a few seconds.

We stopped at one of the trailheads leading to Mt. Timpanogos and sat in the car to eat our lunch. It was so quiet and peaceful. Ellie enjoyed leaning out the window and sniffing the mountain air.
We followed the loop, on Hwy 92 until we came to Sundance. It had stopped raining by the time we arrived so we stopped and walked around for a little while. I would have taken some pictures, but unfortunately the camera battery died. A small group of people were filming a movie in the parking lot, but we didn't see any big stars.
It's amazing how something can be so different on one side than the other.


1 comment:
If Stephen and I were still hiking the other side of the mountain you could have given us a ride back down.:) Beautiful pictures. FUN day!
Post a Comment