
Yesterday, Dwight and I attended a Dedication service for the Draper Temple. It was such a peaceful, and spiritual experience. We are blessed to have three Temples surrounding us. We are able to see all three Temples (The Oquirrh Mountain, Jordan River and Draper) from our home. In a few months, the Oquirrh Mountain Temple will be complete and we will be able to participate in the Open House and attend the Dedication. We are very blessed to have a Temple so close. There are some people who spend their life savings to travel to the Temple, or who have no opportunity at all to attend the Temple.
There is much curiosity about what goes on inside the Temple. If you are interested in learning more click here to watch a short video about the blessings of the Temple.
I am so grateful that I am able to reap the blessings of the Temple. It is a beautiful place to be. I feel like I am home when I sit in the Temple.
1 comment:
It was awesome. Thanks for letting us come with you.
And for dinner. I need your biscuit recipe.
Post a Comment