
On Friday, I hitched a ride to Southern Utah with my Sister-in-Law. My Nephew, Jacob, ran at an invitational in Hurricane. I watched him run the 3200. He took third place in the race, and he's only a Junior. He ran again on Saturday and did very well. I am totally impressed.
My brother, Stephen, and his wife, Heidi, came and met me in Hurricane and I spent the evening and the next day with their family. We went hiking around some of the beautiful red cliffs that have a great view of downtown St. George. We had a good time hiking and taking pictures. We also drove around St. George and past the Temple. The white Temple really stands out against the red rocks and blue sky. It is beautiful.
Although it was a quick trip, I had a great time. I hope to go back soon.



2 comments:
I didn't even know you were going! Totally jealous!
Amy told me the story tonight of Little Stephen running around the track. That is hilarious.
I'm glad you had fun.
I love the picture of the four of you poking out of the rocks. The FUN thing is Heidi, the photographer, was a cool part of the picture too.
Sounds like a great time!
-Steph
Post a Comment