Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Beginning To Feel Like Christmas

We got some decorations up and it snowed a little today, so it's beginning to feel like Christmas.



















The Christmas tree with and without Ellie.
(Dwight wanted to get a picture of her too, since she was posing so nicely.)

We still use the ornaments we bought at Walmart the first year we were married. We have added a few things over the years like the pine cones we gathered on the Hill Cumorah in New York.


This year, I decided to add some framed art to the tree.


The fireplace and mantel.

Notice the branch with the stockings. It's the branch that traveled with me from Stephanie's house, to New York, to Seattle and then to Utah.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tree, Heidi!
I love the framed art... that is one of my favorate pictures!
Diana Sue

jamatukk said...

Heidi:
It looks wonderful. I love the cute picture of Ellie. I really like the photos in the tree and how your pine cones are meaningful from some where. I actually have been meaning to send you a photo of my glass candle jar that has my tiny tiny pinecones from Mt. Rainer from the first time we visited you guys in Seattle. I have been saving them for all these years and finally found the perfect use for them this year. Love ya Britt

Jessica Adams said...

I love it! It looks so good! I especially like the art that you put on the tree - what a good idea!

I also love that we both have dogs that love to pose for the camera! :)

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

BEAUTIFUL! I am waiting for the JOY frames.