I know I just posted about Ellie, but she makes me laugh, so I like to share the crazy things that she does. This morning we were out in the yard. I was working in the flowerbeds and Ellie was trying to find something to entertain her. She would run around the yard and then come and stand right where I was trying to work. I kept having to ask her to move.She finally found a little friend. There was a bug crawling on the fence post near where she decided to lay. She watched the bug and tried to interact with it. She would get close and almost lick it (it's virtually impossible for her not to lick something when she's sniffing it, because her to tongue hangs out so far). It cracked me up to watch her. The little bug kept her entertained for quite awhile. Watching them also kept me entertained while I worked.
No comments:
Post a Comment