Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Little Shadow

Ellie is my little shadow. She loves to be right next to me during the day (when she's done sleeping in my bed). When Dwight gets home, she likes to be between us. If I sit on the couch next to him, she wiggles her way between us. She is a huge cuddle-bug.

She is almost always at my feet, or on my lap, or at least in the same room. Even when I'm vacuuming, she usually has to follow me from room to room. I know that she hates the noise, because her ears are always bent back, but I guess she's afraid she is going to miss something if she's not there. When I'm making dinner she stands between me and the cabinets.

Here are some of my favorite moments with Ellie.

I was working on a scrapbook page for my Mom's birthday. I was putting it together on the floor. Ellie was practically on top of it the entire time.


When I am working on the computer, she likes to be under the desk (right now she is under the desk), on my lap, or on a chair next to me. Here she is bundled up (it was raining outside, so she had to be bundled) and lying on a chair.


She loves stuffed animals. I can't remember how many I have had to sew back together. Usually she has them torn apart again in a few minutes. Here she's patiently waiting for her elephant.

I love having my little shadow around.

1 comment:

T.A.T.I Crew said...

Sorry I always chime in with a comment. I just have to tell you how much I like each entry.

I love the picture with her watching to make sure you sew up her ellie-phant correctly. Or maybe she was just lending moral support for her stuffed friend while he/she goes through what looks to be major surgery.

She is hilarious.