Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools

I am not very clever when it comes to April Fools jokes. I have been trying to think of a clever posting for April Fools for a few days now. I have a hard time with April Fools because I don't want to play a prank that will forever change how someone trusts me. So, most of my jokes have been "Nathan, you have a bug on you...April Fools!" or "Stephen, your hair is turning pink...April Fools!". I have never been able to pull of a good April Fools.

My Mom and Grandma are good when it comes to tricking people on April Fools. My Mom made us graham cracker sandwich cookies (which are usually filled with powdered sugar icing), filled with toothpaste. One year my Grandma gave me something that looked like spaghetti, but it was really soap. Those were good ones!

My neighbor recommended that I take the shower head off and put a chicken bullion cube in it so when Dwight took a nice warm shower, he would be showering in chicken soup. But I think I'll save that idea for one of my Recipe postings How get ready for the day, and eat at the same time.

So, since I don't have anything clever to post...Watch out! Your mouse is going to bite you...April Fools!

No comments: