Friday, March 21, 2008

Yummy Pizza


My Sister-In-Law, Bethany, is an amazing cook. So, when she told me about a barbecued chicken pizza that she made, I had to try it. It is now on my list of favorites. It is very easy, and extremely tasty.

Here is the link for the pizza dough

Here is the link for the barbecue chicken pizza

When I make something new for the first time, I follow the recipe. The next time I make it, I usually try adding something different. Although this pizza was wonderful, I think that next time I will try adding green onions and pineapple, and put it on whole wheat dough. When I make pizza on whole wheat dough, I use whole wheat bread dough.

This is definitely a recipe worth trying.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Heidi,

You are way too nice. Thanks for saying that I am a good cook--you made my day! I love the picture you took of the pizza, it looks like it was staged by a food photographer for a magazine.

Also, I love your new couch!