
I admit it, we are a bit eccentric when it comes to our dog. That being said, yesterday we decided to send her on an Easter egg hunt in the backyard. She loves to find hidden treats, so we figured this would be a fun thing for her, and good for us, seeing that it would help burn off some of her endless energy.
She had a great time running around looking for the little plastic eggs filled with treats. She would find an egg, open it and eat all of its contents and then run to find the next one. I'm sure that the neighbors were inside rolling there eyes as Dwight and I were coaxing her, cheering her on and snapping pictures.
2 comments:
Ellie is a very lucky little doggy. I think that is a very cute idea!
You guys make me laugh. Mostly because it is totally now something Justin and I would do.
Post a Comment