I really enjoy making bread, especially bread made from freshly ground wheat. Here is a whole wheat bread recipe that we enjoy.Whole Wheat Bread
7 Cups Warm Water
3 Tbs. Lecithin
2 Tbs. Yeast
1/3 Cup Honey
2 Tbs. Dough Enhancer
2 Tbs. Salt
¼ Cup Gluten Flour
16-18 Cups Whole Wheat Flour
Measure all of the ingredients, except the flour, into the Blendtec mixing bowl. Put in 7 cups flour and mix on medium speed until completely mixed. Add remaining flour until the mixture cleans the side of the bowl and the dough doesn’t stick to your finger. Put on Auto Knead and it will automatically shut off when the gluten is developed (I used to make this in my KitchenAid mixer. I used the dough hook and would knead it for 10 minutes on medium speed). Put into 5 eight inch greased loaf pans. Let rise until double in size. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment